Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

The Garden of Tasteless Statuary

I've been a terrible blogger, but I am trying to be better at it. In show of good faith, I'll share some pics of things that have happened lately. Like say, this ill conceived trip to The Garden of Tasteless Statuary.

This is the creepy guy who welcomed us to to the creepy garden.

I don't even have words for this particular horror. What the hell, man!?!?!?

You can't have a tasteless statuary collection without a heard of pastel unicorns.

This is an incredibly petulant angel.

Baby Weeping Angel?

My sister and Judgmental Chicken...judging.

Me, daring the mouth of the hippo.

My sister running away (and rightfully so) from the creepyass donkey.






1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have to say the clown with the horns does indeed freak me out. However, the little blue man far to the left of that picture kind of speaks to me. Maybe because I can't see all of him...

    ReplyDelete